Billy R28 Recycled Drybag Float
The Billy R28 Drybag is an inflatable drybag tow float made from recycled plastic, it’s bright and light, helps increase the safety of the swimmer, and can carry items whilst swimming. Packed with useful features we really have thought of everything, including the environment.
- Made with recycled plastic for eco-sustainability
- Designed with Optimised Streamlining for minimal drag
- Can be used to store items whilst swimming e.g keys, phone.
- Grab handles, integrated safety whistle and gear attachment points
- Durable, Bright, and lightweight
The Billy R28 Recycled Drybag Tow Float has been designed by swim safety experts Swim the Lakes and is highly recommended to open water swimmers who need to be extra visible in the water to help keep them safer and those who might need to carry some small items whilst swimming.